FF Extension Guru's Blog

The FF Extension Guru's experiences using Firefox.
Plus other interesting Firefox, Mozilla and Thunderbird news and items. Plus the occasional 'something completely different' thrown in.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

R.I.P. Blue Frog

Blue Frog/Security is no more. For your safety UNINSTALL the extension(s) as well as the application. An alert reader on Go Firefox!, posted me a link to this Wired News Article: Under Attack, Spam Fighter Folds. Also check out: BlueSecurity, BlueFrog & BlueFreaks That Love Them: Blue Security Surrenders... Spammers Win.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure gonna miss 'em!! My email inbox is fillin up sumpn' bd! But thanks for once again, ridin your "White Horse " (mower) to the rescue!! u r my hero
http://www.freewebs.com/angelladyhawk/

Fri May 19, 07:24:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home