FF Extension Guru's Blog

The FF Extension Guru's experiences using Firefox.
Plus other interesting Firefox, Mozilla and Thunderbird news and items. Plus the occasional 'something completely different' thrown in.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Is Anyone Out There?

This Pearls Before Swine cartoon is the inspiration for this evening's entry. I've gotten some feedback from members on Go Firefox! they have visited my blog. However, I really have no way of tracking visitors unless people leave comments!!! The only comments I have gotten thus far were obliviously done by a robot since they were by the same person, duplicated, minutes a part and not even related to the topic at hand. Because of this I have enabled to word verification feature for leaving comments. You see them all the time on web registrations forms, there is a graphic containing numbers and/or letters that you must enter in order to submit the form. This keeps those pesky spam robots from auto filling & submitting the forms.

So I am asking, if you read my entry's drop a comment (good or bad) just something so I know people are reading the humble Guru's Blog. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home