FF Extension Guru's Blog

The FF Extension Guru's experiences using Firefox.
Plus other interesting Firefox, Mozilla and Thunderbird news and items. Plus the occasional 'something completely different' thrown in.

Monday, May 01, 2006

A Blog is Born!

Well, I have finally jumped on the bandwagon and have created a blog! This blog is going to be primarily (if not entirely) about my experiences with Firefox. What the heck is Firefox you might be asking yourself? Well, it is a free, open-source web browser created by the folks at Mozilla. It is a great alternative to the buggy and security hole ridden IE browser.

I consider myself somewhat (only because I haven't done any development type of stuff) of an advanced user of Firefox. Over the past year and half now, I have done a lot (including crashing) with multiple versions of Firefox. This is a rough draft of topics I might discuss in here:
  • Firefox Extensions
  • Using (and Crashing) Firefox
  • Mozilla/Firefox News
  • and more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home